Skip to main content

Featured

A Dash of Christmas Spirit by Susan Buchanan #Review

  Welcome to Susan Buchanan for Book 5 in her Christmas Spirit series, A Dash of Christmas Spirit which was published on September 22nd! There is also a giveaway for you. Details on how to enter are at the foot of this post. CAN LARA ADD A SPRINKLING OF MAGIC THIS CHRISTMAS? Jacob introduces ever tastier treats to the Sugar and Spice cafe’s menu as the Christmas Spirit knits her magic into the lives of those finding this Christmas tough. Florence is struggling to make ends meet and afford the present she knows her son wants for Christmas. Her ex-husband flaunting his new girlfriend and their baby isn’t helping her mood. Widower Jude feels a failure as a father to his two young children after the tragic death of his wife The move to Winstanton was meant to make life easier. Can he learn to carve out time to build new friendships and give himself the chance to grieve? Rachel’s boss has given the promotion he promised her to the man twenty years her junior, whom she trained. S...

Christmas Memories at Waterside Cottage by K T Dady #Review #PepperBaySeriesBook10

 

Christmas Memories at Waterside Cottage is the tenth in the Pepper Bay series by K T Dady. I am delighted to be on the tour to celebrate its publication.  You can read my reviews of others in the series here,  Starlight Cottage |   Honeybee Cottage |  Pepper Pot Farm | Lemon Drop Cottage  |  The Post Office Shop|  Pepper River Inn|  Silver Blooms Flower Shop  |  The Old Boat Clubhouse | Castle on the Mead

 

 
Welcome to Pepper Bay, where you’ll find love, drama, and a happily ever after.

Snuggle down with this cosy, feel-good, comfort read that whisks you away to a beautiful bay on the Isle of Wight – Perfect for fans of Christie Barlow, Alison Sherlock, Rachael Lucas, and Holly Martin.

The Pepper Bay books are standalone stories that intertwine with recurring characters. Best enjoyed when read in order.

Christmas Memories at Waterside Cottage: Charlie and Grace have been together for four years, but when Grace wakes up in hospital after an accident, she doesn’t remember her husband at all. With Christmas just around the corner, and it being their favourite time of year, Charlie pulls out all the festive stops, hoping his wife will remember their relationship or at least fall in love with him all over again, because there is no way he can lose her.

My Thoughts

Charlie and Grace’s story is a wonderful addition to the Pepper Bay series. Awaking from a coma, Grace finds that the last four years of her memories have vanished and as she tries to find them, she also has to find her way back to her husband, Charlie. I particularly like the way you get to hear both Charlie and Grace’s thoughts as the story develops. 

    This has all the usual ingredients of Pepper Bay story. There is romance but also a great feeling of community, friendship and family. In this one, I did find Grace’s family to be a bit too overpowering but you really felt their desperation to make her well. This is a warm, endearing story which captures the festive season perfectly, with all the Christmas trimmings you might expect. 

In short: can love 

find its way back?


About the Author

Hello, I’m K.T. Dady. I’m the bestselling author of the Pepper Bay series. I’m also a chocolate lover, mum to a grown-up daughter, and a huge fan of a HEA. I was born and raised in the East End of London, and I’ve been happily writing stories since I was a little girl. When I’m not writing, I’m reading, baking cakes, or pottering around in my little garden in Essex, trying not to kill the flowers.

You can follow K T Dady here: Website  |  Twitter   |  Instagram

  |  Facebook

Book links: Amazon UK   |  Amazon US 

Thanks to K T Dady and Rachel of Rachel's Random Resources  for a copy of the book and a place on the tour.  

Check out the rest of the tour!


 

 


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts