Skip to main content

Featured

A Dash of Christmas Spirit by Susan Buchanan #Review

  Welcome to Susan Buchanan for Book 5 in her Christmas Spirit series, A Dash of Christmas Spirit which was published on September 22nd! There is also a giveaway for you. Details on how to enter are at the foot of this post. CAN LARA ADD A SPRINKLING OF MAGIC THIS CHRISTMAS? Jacob introduces ever tastier treats to the Sugar and Spice cafe’s menu as the Christmas Spirit knits her magic into the lives of those finding this Christmas tough. Florence is struggling to make ends meet and afford the present she knows her son wants for Christmas. Her ex-husband flaunting his new girlfriend and their baby isn’t helping her mood. Widower Jude feels a failure as a father to his two young children after the tragic death of his wife The move to Winstanton was meant to make life easier. Can he learn to carve out time to build new friendships and give himself the chance to grieve? Rachel’s boss has given the promotion he promised her to the man twenty years her junior, whom she trained. S...

October 2017 and still here!


Well it's now two years since I started this blog so I thought I really should update About Me, just so you know I'm still around! 

The blog has changed quite  a lot since I started it, I'd say. Mainly, I'm featuring lots of new and contemporary books of all genres. I've discovered the joys of Blog Tours and this has squeezed out some of my other reading. I just need to try to get the balance back and I'll be happy.

It's been great to get to know people in the blogging world- virtually- and I'm still thrilled that I've been able to have guest posts from authors. I've found independent publishers who are so inspiring- especially the wonderful Orenda Books which is my favourite.

If you're an author reading this, do get in touch. If I haven't got time to read your book, I'm always happy to feature you on Meet the Author.  The same goes for anyone with any links to the publishing world. It would be fantastic to let readers in on your working life.

I also have a blog about Children's Books which you can find over at  Cat and Mouse Reading...

 Children's authors- do get in touch at catandmousereading@gmail.com.

You can find me at Twitter      - @bookslifethings
                                Instagram - bookslifeandeverything

All for now and happy reading!

One last thing- I've always blogged as Marianne but my real name is Pam so you will see that from now on. 

Pam 
26th May 2019.

Comments

Popular Posts