Snowflakes over Middlewick Bay by Eliza JScott #Review #MiddlewickBayBook8
I am delighted to feature the eighth in Eliza J Scott's Micklewick Bay series, Snowflakes Over Middlewick Bay , which was published by Storm Publishing on October 2nd. A wintry treat brimming with snowflakes, secrets and second chances! When her beloved Aunt Colleen passes away, settling her affairs means doing the one thing Hannah Merryweather has spent years avoiding: returning to Micklewick Bay, the seaside town she fled years ago and has never quite found the courage to face again. Coming home means facing the past too. Polly, her stepmother, and Darryl, her stepbrother, still loom large over the life she once knew, and the home she lost is never far from her thoughts. Then, on her very first day back, she nearly collides with the one man she never expected to see again: Lachie, the kilted, green-eyed Scotsman who stole her heart last spring. His unexpected arrival in Micklewick Bay is the last complication Hannah needs – especially as feelings she thought she’...


Jane Eyre is such a great book. What a nice idea, reading it to celebrate the author's birthday. I don't know if you've already read it or even if you would like it, but if you like sort of silly fantasy-mystery books that feature a healthy helping of bookish nerd stuff you might want to try Jasper Fforde's The Eyre Affair.
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by. I do like reading books which have been sparked off by others but I haven't read The Eyre Affair yet.
Delete